Vegetarian Pot Pie
Potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, peas, green beans, and onion highlight this delicious vegetarian offering.
1 Russet Potato, peeled
1 Large Carrot, peeled
1/2 cup Cauliflower, trimmed
1/2 cup Peas
1/2 cup Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
1/2 Onion, peeled
1/2 Red Pepper
1 can Cream of Celery Soup
1/2 can Water
1 package Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Pot Pie Filling:
1. Chop and cube all vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place vegetables in steamer over boiling water. Steam until tender.
3. Whisk together cream of celery soup and water.
4. Add steamed vegetables to cream of celery soup mixture.
1. Open refrigerated crescent rolls and separate.
2. Place two pieces of dough side by side to form a rectangle, roll seam together.
3. In center of each rectangle, add a large spoonful of filling.
4. Fold each long end to meet and slightly overlap in the middle.
5. Fold the short edges under slightly to seal in filling.
6. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for other GREAT RECIPES