Savory Pulled Pork
4 pounds Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast, trimmed of fat
1 medium Yellow Onion, chopped
4 Cloves Garlic
1/4 cup White Vinegar
1/4 cup Cilantro Leaves
1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
1 tablespoon Coarse Salt
1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
2 cups Apple Juice
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, place the roast.
2. Place the next 8 ingredients into a food processor.
3. Pour in the apple juice and puree.
4. Pour the marinade over the pork.
5. Seal the bag and place in a bowl.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Turn the bag making sure to cover the pork with the marinade.
8. Pour the bag into the crock pot.
9. Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
10. Transfer the pork to a platter and allow to cool.
11. Discard the marinade.
12. Using two forks, shred the pork.
13. Scraping off any fat and throw away.
For more CROCKPOT RECIPES visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store