Prawn Pear and Tarragon Salad
1/2 Pound Prawns (unshelled weight)
4 Medium-Sized (firm conference pears)
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Tarragon Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Mustard (preferably the granular kind)
1/2 Cup Curd Cheese
2 Tablespoons Tarragon (chopped)
1. Shell and clean the prawns.
2. Peel , quarter and peel, the core and finely chop the pears.
3. Mix the mustard, vinegar, mustard and oil together. This will be the dressing.
4. Fold it into the pears.
5. In four small bowls divide the pears. In the center of each one put a portion of cheese.
6. Arrange the prawns around the cheese and scatter the tarragon over the top.
Stop-by our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for more SALAD RECIPES