Pork Chops with Coke Cola
1 cup ketchup
1 cup of coke cola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
8 pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
Be sure to visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for more GREAT RECIPES
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the ketchup, coke cola and brown sugar.
3. Place pork chops into a baking pan and pour cola mixture over, coating well.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for about one hour depending on the thickness of the pork chop.
Register in the box on the right to get FREE RECIPE COOKBOOKS