Feta Poblano Spread
Serve Feta poblano spread with pita wedges or crackers. Wonderful appetizer prior to traditional Greek meal.
2 Poblano Chiles
2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled Feta Cheese
1/2 cup Plain Fat-Free Yogurt
2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
4 Pitas, each cut into 8 wedges
Be sure to visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for MORE FANTASTIC RECIPES
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place Poblano chilies on foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Broil until blackened, about 7 minutes. Turn half way through broiling.
4. Peel and cut lengthwise slit in roasted chilies. Discard seeds and stems.
5. Finely dice roasted chili flesh.
6. Place Feta cheese, fat-free yogurt, and lemon juice in a food processor; process until smooth.
7. Spoon Feta cheese mixture into medium bowl. Stir in diced chilies.
8. Chill Feta chili spread at least 1 hour before serving with pita wedges.
Sign-up in the box to the right for FREE SPECIAL RECIPE DISHES