Crab Meat Deviled Eggs
Hard cooked egg white halves stuffed with a mixture of mayonnaise, garlic,crab meat, capers, caper juice, seasoned with salt and fresh ground black pepper and garnished with caviar.
1 dozen Hard-Boiled Eggs, shelled, cut in half lengthwise
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 pound Lump Crab Meat, picked over
1 teaspoon minced Garlic
1 tablespoon minced Capers
2 tablespoons Caper Juice
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
2 ounces Caviar
1. Carefully remove yolks from egg white halves. Set egg white halves aside.
2. Place yolks in mixing bowl. Mash yolks with fork.
3. Stir in mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic, capers and caper juice. Mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon crabmeat deviled egg mixture into egg white halves.
6. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with caviar.
Visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for other GREAT RECIPES