Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pie
Italian seasoned chicken and mixed vegetables topped with cheese and puff pastry.
Baked until pastry is golden brown and flaky.
2 tablespoons Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1 pound Boneless, Skinless, Chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups Frozen Mixed vegetables
1 (10-¾ ounces) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
¼ pound (4 ounces) Velveeta Cheese, cut up
1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry (1/2 of 17.3 oz. package), thawed
1 Egg, lightly beaten
Visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for more GREAT RECIPES
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Add Italian dressing to large skillet. Heat over medium heat.
3. Add chicken breast pieces and cook 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Stir in frozen mixed vegetables, condensed cream of chicken soup, and velveeta cheese.
5. Spoon mixture into buttered 9 x 9” square baking dish.
6. Unfold puff pastry and press on top of pot pie mixture.
7. Brush pastry with lightly beaten egg.
8. Cut several slits in puff pastry.
9. Place baking dish on baking sheet.
10. Bake 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
11. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Don’t forget to sign-up for FREE RECIPES in the box to the right.