Broccoli Rice Casserole with Shrimp
3 tablespoons Salted Butter
1 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
1 cup Celery, chopped
1 (10 ounces) package Frozen Broccoli, chopped
2 cups White Rice, cooked
1 pound Fresh Medium Shrimp, cleaned, deveined
1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
2 (4 ounces) cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 (10 ounces) can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a 10 inch skillet.
3. Add onion and celery.
4. Cook the onion and celery over medium heat until crisp tender, which takes about 5 minutes.
5. Reduce the stove heat to low.
6. Add in the chopped broccoli, cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes more.
7. Mix together the shrimp, rice, cheese, cream of mushroom soup and black pepper.
8. Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
9. Pour the mixture into the greased dish.
10. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Be sure to visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store for more great recipes