Baked Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese
1 (8 ounces) package Dried Elbow Macaroni, cooked
3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
2 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
1-1/2 cups Milk
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer 1/3 macaroni in bottom of casserole. Sprinkle cheese over macaroni.
4. Repeat layers, reserving 1 cup cheese.
5. Add eggs, milk, salt, and white pepper to small bowl. Combine with wire whisk until blended.
6. Pour egg mixture over macaroni.
7. Cover casserole with foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Remove foil and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
9. Replace foil and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
10. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper, if desired.
For more recipes the entire family will love visit OUR Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store