Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
Party favorite, especially for kids.
Egg white halves filled with crumbled bacon, cheddar, mayonnaise, and mustard.
12 Eggs, hard cooked, peeled and cut lengthwise
4 slices Bacon
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tablespoon Mustard
1. Cook bacon in deep skillet over medium heat until crispy.
2. Crumble bacon.
3. Remove yolks from hard cooked eggs and place in a small bowl.
4. Mash yolks with mayonnaise, crumbled bacon, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and mustard.
5. Fill egg white halves with bacon cheddar mixture.
6. Refrigerate until serving.
For more PARTY RECIPES visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store