Aztec Chicken Casserole
9 (6-inch) Corn Tortillas, cut in half
2 (10 ounces) cans Enchilada Sauce
1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 (4 ounces) cans Green Chilies, diced
1 cup Whole Kernel Corn
1 pound Boneless Skinless, Chicken Breast Halves, boiled
For MORE CASSEROLE RECIPES visit our Amazon Kindle Cookbook Store
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the chicken, corn, chili peppers, cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl.
3. Combine by mixing thoroughly.
4. Dip half of each 9 tortillas in enchilada sauce.
5. Arrange the tortillas in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish that you sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Spread 1/2 of the chicken/chili mixture over the layer of tortillas.
7. Repeat until finished.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the center is heated through.
Be sure to SIGN-UP for FREE RECIPE COOKBOOKS in the box to the right